You can make money online by blogging. A blog is a web log or an online dairy that can be for business or pleasure. Many people now earn part-time or even full-time salaries by blogging for money.
Here are few ways that you can use to monetize your blog and make money online for your effort.
Instructions on how to start, monetize and maintain your blog.
Step One: Start your blog
1. First of all choose a niche (topic) on what you want to write about to attract visitors. Some people simply use their blog as place to write editorials or opinions while others blog about a specific subject that are knowledge on.
2. After you have chosen a niche, you need to set up a blog for that niche. There are several free hosted blogs online that can help you by giving you the tools and resources to make it simple to start your own blog. Example of such free blog is blogger.com. Also you can register a domain name including a web host to start your blog from scratch if you have the knowledge. This time you can use wordpress.com to install your blog.
3. Promote your blog: Use web services that will get you some attention such as blog directories and social bookmarking. Using these services can help you get indexed in search engines such as Google and drive traffic (people) to your blog. Commenting on other blogs can also building links to your blog and help more traffic (people) to find your blog. Once you have some materials or articles to read and are indexed in search engines like Google, yahoo etc., you can begin to monetize your blog and start making money online.
Step Two: Monetize Your Blog
1. Sign up with Google Adsense. Google offers the ability for people worldwide to display targeted advertisements on their blog. Google will give you a percentage of that revenue when people click on the ads, view the ads and purchase something from sponsor. You need to apply to Google Adsense at google.com/adsense and wait for approval, and then you will have to work with your blog program to embed the adsense code so that adverts display properly. This is not difficult if you can copy and paste.
You need to follow or observe Google’s TOS (Terms of services) in order to maintain good standing with Google.
2. Apply to other websites that pay to post on your blog. There are many blog site that will pay you a flat fee for writing a specific advertisement and link into your blog. Sites like payperpost, blogitive, blogvertise, blogtoprofit, donkeymails, buyblogreviews, reviewme etc, offer these services once your blog has been indexed in search engines such as google.
3. Apply for professional blogging job. Many online classified networks advertise the ability to post on your own blog or on a blog belonging to a company. Many freelance bloggers earn a regular income by blogging this way.
4. Join affiliate programs like Amazon and chikitaminimalls that offer the ability to advertise on your blog. Many affiliate marketing programs exist that allow you to monetize your blog and earn based on click through rates.
Step Three: Maintain Your Blog
1. Update your blog regularly. By keeping your blog fresh, you attract readers who will keep coming back and who might click your ads or purchase advertise service.
2. Add reader services to your blog such as RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds allow syndication and to attract more readers. Continually finding ways to grow and improve your blog will increase your money making potential online.
3. Advertise: Once you are earning money from your blog, increase your earning potential by paying for advertising in places that fit your niche. You can also accomplish this by trading links and banners with other pro bloggers to increase exposure for your blog.
How To Market Your Blog On Facebook
Facebook is about the most interactive social networking site on the internet with millions of daily users. You can market your blog i.e. promote your business by linking it to facebook.
1. Create a facebook account for you blog. Note that this is not your personal facebook but that of your blog
2. Create a fans page and a group for your blog on facebook account. Facebook.com/page/create.php (for fan page) and also facebook.com/groups/create.php (for group). Continue to increase your friends by daily additions. Quite soon, others will begin to add your blog’s facebook account as their friends, especially if the blog is on hot issues.
3. As soon as you post something on your blog, go to the blog’s facebook account and link the post to the profile page.
4. click on the “link” icon on the profile page and enter the web address (url) of your blog. This will bring out an intro to the latest post with its corresponding photographs. When you have chosen the photograph you need to click on “Share”. That post will be distributed among all your friends or fans as news feeds. It is advisable to make sure a picture goes with each post as this would attract more traffic.
5. If you hit the maximum 5000 friends mark, on a page with this you can have over 90,000 base.
6. You can promote your page with a facebook advert. It’s not too costly since it is pay per click.
Article written by Michael Adaigho. I am an internet marketer. You can easily make money online by blogging. It is an avenue to promote your business online. For further information on how to make money online visit thesesites http://www.unlimiteawealthsystem.blogspot.com